Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thank You

I can't pretend that business went on as usual after Bobb's death. He was such a huge part of this season. He was going to appear in four of the mainstage shows, direct his adaptation of The House at Pooh Corner, be assistant Musical Director for The Bop She Bops and write, with me, the adaptation of The Tortoise and the Hare. I think it's says everything about his versatility that it took 5 people to replace him for this summer.

I was tremendously touched by the outpouring of both the Coldwater and the Theatre community. I heard from people that I have not seen in years. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who sent a card, contributed to the Restoration Fund in his honor, planned and/or performed as part of the Celebration of Bobb's Life or anyone who had a memory of Bobb they wanted to share. So---Thank You.

Summer is almost here. Company members arrive in just a few days.

And the show will go on.

Bobb wouldn't want it any other way....

No comments:

Post a Comment